Page 1 of 1

wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:47 am
by chubbs
Wanted to buy a gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07 or 08. Im located in melbourne.

Re: wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:43 am
by chubbs
Bump anyone?

Re: wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 am
by Gumbygtb
I have one in 39D off 07 TBSTI sedan, im on the central coast of NSW tho

Re: wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:59 pm
by chubbs
Gumbygtb wrote:I have one in 39D off 07 TBSTI sedan, im on the central coast of NSW tho


How much for the bumper? Pm me

Re: wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:59 pm
by chubbs
I neeeeeeed a rear bar!!! Someone backed into mine and put a towball through it :(

Re: wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:20 am
by Jarrod
chubbs wrote:I neeeeeeed a rear bar!!! Someone backed into mine and put a towball through it :(


Pic of damage, it may be able to be repaired.

Re: wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am
by blacktop™
Yeah it can be plastic welded.

When I got rid of my tow bar I got my rear bar plastic welded.

Re: wtb: gen4 sedan rear bumper. 07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:06 pm
by Jarrod
blacktop™ wrote:Yeah it can be plastic welded.

When I got rid of my tow bar I got my rear bar plastic welded.


Plastic repairs now are 10 times better than what they used to be. All depending on the damage though.