Page 1 of 1

WTB: Post-face Front Bumper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:34 pm
by SPT
Chasing a post face front bumper for my 2.5i, if anyone has a car that has bent over to touch its toes and then was done up the rear.
And from what I understand it should matter if it comes off a gt (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).
My car's obsidian black, but might take a different colour and spray if at the right price.

Cheers!

Re: WTB: Post-face Front Bumper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:43 pm
by libsleeper
Mate don't know if you still need it or not ,a while ago I went out and bought a black front bumper when I was a bit more inexperience with suby parts and did not know the differences
between post facelift and pre so purchased the former and of coarse I got it wrong. So if your still casing one and are interested I can take some pictures of it and send them to you.If it suits you, we can talk.It a obsidian black front sti bar post facelift. the paint is reasonably good except for a small scrape in a corner on the underside.I was going to spray it as the colour did not suit me.
cheers