Page 1 of 1

WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 pm
by TomTom
After a pair of Recaro STi 08+ Spec R seats, I believe these have air bags if someone can confirm :)

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 pm
by blacktop™
Cant confirm but I think they have airbags.

What are a set of these worth?

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:50 pm
by TomTom
blacktop™ wrote:Cant confirm but I think they have airbags.

What are a set of these worth?


Not sure on costs, i saw some 06 ones including rear seats for 2K on importmonster. I would love a set that have electric seats + air bags not sure what year i'd be looking at in that case. Just found the Spec R 08+ look the best.

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 pm
by SH30RB
From what I am lead to believe, they do

Justin / ez30rb is the man to speak to, he knows a bit about seats :)

From what I had heard through a game of chinese whispers, the seats he was looking at were Recaro's with air bags and were electric

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:46 am
by ez30rb
The plugs on the airbags on the 08STI STI recaros(not electric) are different to the ones that come on my 05 ... so they don't line up..

Thats not to say it's not possible....Just not sure as they are from two different models... I wasn't keen playing with airbag wiring so left em unplugged.

Mick (dr20t) is the current owner of the seats, so ask him if he managed to wire em up.

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 am
by SH30RB
Just get Evo 9 Recaro's :wink: :wink: :wink:

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:49 am
by blacktop™
Tommo wants airbags!!!I

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:22 pm
by SH30RB
Airbags, schmairbags... :P

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm
by Manaz
SH30RB wrote:Just get Evo 9 Recaro's :wink: :wink: :wink:


Yeah, from where, for how much :P

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:20 pm
by SH30RB
Manaz wrote:
SH30RB wrote:Just get Evo 9 Recaro's :wink: :wink: :wink:


Yeah, from where, for how much :P

Use your resources...

Re: WTB - Recaro STi 08+ Spec R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:22 pm
by Manaz
SH30RB wrote:
Manaz wrote:
SH30RB wrote:Just get Evo 9 Recaro's :wink: :wink: :wink:


Yeah, from where, for how much :P

Use your resources...


It was a rhetorical question. :P