Page 1 of 1

Looking for new Rims

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:07 pm
by Nooobness
Hey guys!

I've got a Black MY05 3.0R, and am looking to buy some new rims to spice it up a bit

My budget is about $1000
I really like the design of the liberty STI rims, but would preferably spend a bit less

Currently I'm considering Rota Gravels. What do you guys think? are there any other brands that i should consider?

Any advice would be great!

Thanks :lol: :lol:

Re: Looking for new Rims

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:17 am
by bigBADbenny
I'm liking koyas semi forged sf01 and sf02: good widths, concave in the wider rims and fully customisable offset ;)

Re: Looking for new Rims

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:31 pm
by Nooobness
cheers benny!! :D

I was having a look at some rims, and i think i'll go with Rota G Forces in 18x8.5 44 offset

Would i need to roll my guards?

also, what is the max tyre width that i can go with to avoid rubbing?

will 235/40/18 rub?


Thanks guys!