Page 1 of 1

WTB/WTT Post FL wagon rear lights

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 pm
by jax0n
As title suggests I'm after some Post FL wagon rear lights.
Not sure how much they've gone for on here but would be willing to part with $250 for a set.

I have a pre FL wagon so if you're after some booze money but still need to drive your car, I could trade you mine plus $150 if you're keen :mrgreen:

Re: WTB/WTT Post FL wagon rear lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:13 pm
by Jarrod
jax0n wrote:As title suggests I'm after some Post FL wagon rear lights.
Not sure how much they've gone for on here but would be willing to part with $250 for a set.

I have a pre FL wagon so if you're after some booze money but still need to drive your car, I could trade you mine plus $150 if you're keen :mrgreen:


You'll get a set for that easy.

Re: WTB/WTT Post FL wagon rear lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:58 pm
by jax0n
Jarrod wrote:You'll get a set for that easy.


Sooo reading between the lines, you're saying I'm offering too much?

Re: WTB/WTT Post FL wagon rear lights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 pm
by Shiv
I'm 99% sure I've got a set. I don't think I sold it to anyone:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=25022