[WA] Gen IV Liberty 3.0R Sedan

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

[WA] Gen IV Liberty 3.0R Sedan

Postby Unglutenflee » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Hey, I'm, just curious to see if anybody has a GenIV H6 Liberty for sale in WA. There are a few up on Gumtree and Carsales, but I'm interested to see if there are any others that people are looking at selling but don't currently have a 'For Sale' ad for.

What I'm after:

A facelift (2007-2009) Subaru Liberty with the H6
Manual 6spd
Less than 100,000kms
Stock as a rock
Clean and straight body and paint
Full service history
Sunroof

I'm hoping to pay no more than $16,000, but ofcourse i know that is most likely going to be an unlikely occurrence so i know that i wont be able to have all that

What I'm flexible about:

I don't really care what the badge of the car is, as to be honest, I've no real idea what the differences are. As long as it has the 3.0L H6 i'll be happy.
The transmission, as long as it is a facelift, then i think i'd be fine with the paddle shift as I've had a look through forums and the majority of people seem to believe that it handles the H6's power band well enough, but otherwise I'd also be happy with only getting the 5spd manual transmission.
The ammount of kilometers i'm somewhat flexible about, although i really, reeaally don't want anything over 120,000kms, unless it fulfills all the other 'requirements' i have for the car.
Stock.. if its got just bolt on mods like exhaust, wheels or coilovers then i'd no doubt still be interested
With regards to interior, i don't really care for leather, so the non-leather interior is fine by me if not preferred.
I'd also much prefer to have a facelift model, however, if there is a pre-facelift car for sale for a really good price, i might be so inclined.

I'f anyone has a car that they think might take my fancy, please don't hesitate to respond/send me a pm. I have no car at the moment and with the weather taking a turn I'm in need of a new car and i'd really like to make it a H6 Liberty.
if anybody also has any recommendations about my list of 'requirements' which i could be more flexible on/opinions about trim levels or anything to do with H6's, feel free to comment.

Cheers.
Unglutenflee

Return to Wanted to Buy