Page 1 of 1

Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:48 am
by jax0n
Hey guys,
I'm in need of some decent low K's wagon springs for Gen IV.
I have a set of Gen IV sedan Bilstein springs with only delivery K's on them boxed up in my garage, that I'm happy to trade with you + $$ if that sweetens the deal?
Ideally I'd like billy springs but will consider STI Pink's / Eibach / H&R.

Let me know what you've got.

Cheers
Jack

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 am
by Liberty Wagon
I'm assuming you wouldn't be interested in standard springs but I have a set of standard wagon springs with 18, 000km on them of you are interested.

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:10 pm
by jax0n
Thanks man but already got the standard setup on the car still.

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 pm
by PUDZ RSC3.0RB
I have a set.

3.0R Gen 4 Wagon B spec bilstein springs, swapped out at 71,000kms.

Photo0283.jpg
Photo0283.jpg (180.42 KiB) Viewed 1146 times

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:32 pm
by datcho
have a set of 3.0rb springs taken out at approx 15,000kms

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:10 pm
by jax0n
PUDZ RSC3.0RB wrote:I have a set.

3.0R Gen 4 Wagon B spec bilstein springs, swapped out at 71,000kms.



Thanks man, 77 is a bit higher than I was hoping for but I'll definitely keep you in mind :D

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:12 pm
by Timmy_23
Hey mate,

I have posted in the for sale forum some Tein S-Tech springs previously fitted to a GTB for approximately 12 months.

Cheers
Tim