Towbar

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Towbar

Postby matt_linegar » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:44 am

Hello

I'm new to Australia, owning a liberty GT and this forum! I'm after a tow bar kit for my liberty GT wagon, anyone got one going spare? Not a normal mod I know but I don't feel like a true Australian without one :wink:

Thanks

Matt
matt_linegar
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 am
Location: Willoughby East, Sydney
Car: Subaru Liberty GT MY04

Re: Towbar

Postby BillyCorgi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:43 am

There are a number of current posts here also looking for tow bar kits for the Gen4 liberty wagon.
I picked up a surplus new bar off of ebay last year.
They do come up but you have to search regularly.

Good Luck with your search!
Get your Short Shift Adaptor viewtopic.php?f=68&t=30525
Get your Gear Shift Rejuvenation Kit viewtopic.php?f=68&t=31240
Get your Centre Differential Rebuild viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31089
Want a custom built Brake Cylinder Stopper? viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31321
Need to hire a Guard Rolling Machine? viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31899
Get your BillyCorgi's "Not-4-Wimps" Chilli Sauce
User avatar
BillyCorgi
 
Posts: 1836
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:11 pm
Location: Bankstown Area, Sydney
Car: Liberty 3.0R-B Wagon E85 Flex Fuel
Real name: Peter
Profile URL: www.facebook.com/CorgiWerx

Re: Towbar

Postby m1kerobo » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 pm

I'm selling a towbar, not OEM, but see what you think

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=25268
m1kerobo
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY05 3.0R-B Wagon
Real name: Michael


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron