Page 1 of 1

WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 pm
by Crspy
Hey all,

Looking for a 3.0 wagon in manual, with leather, in vic.
A tow bar would be nice :)

Cheers
Justin

Re: WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 pm
by HoFF
viewtopic.php?p=338876#p338876

Buy mine. I'm not in Vic but rego is nearly up. Perfect time to transfer it all.

My price is quite negotiable as well. ;)

Re: WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:26 pm
by Crspy
HoFF wrote:http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?p=338876#p338876

Buy mine. I'm not in Vic but rego is nearly up. Perfect time to transfer it all.

My price is quite negotiable as well. ;)


I did see yours, the location being the only reason I hadn't contacted you yet ;)

Re: Re: WTB: 3.0 Wagon, manual, VIC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 pm
by HoFF
Crspy wrote:
HoFF wrote:http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?p=338876#p338876

Buy mine. I'm not in Vic but rego is nearly up. Perfect time to transfer it all.

My price is quite negotiable as well. ;)


I did see yours, the location being the only reason I hadn't contacted you yet ;)


Don't let location worry you.

I bought it sight unseen from Melbourne myself 3 years ago.