Page 1 of 2

Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:57 pm
by jonos27
Just after some wagon tail lights
Gen4 prefacelift wagon

I'm having some issues with my Current led ones just want replace them for a week or two so I can pull apart and repair without rushing it!

Melbourne would be ideal

Cheers jono

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:00 pm
by 05wagon
Hey mate,how's $400 posted?

Cheers..

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:44 pm
by cruisn
05wagon wrote:Hey mate,how's $400 posted?

Cheers..


You could buy brand new Hanabi's for that price. :lol:

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?ur ... itle=SB211 BP9 1300

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:52 pm
by zch91
Tried eBay?

Or are you looking for Wanted to Borrow not Wanted to Buy

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 am
by 05wagon
cruisn wrote:
05wagon wrote:Hey mate,how's $400 posted?

Cheers..


You could buy brand new Hanabi's for that price. :lol:

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?ur ... itle=SB211 BP9 1300


http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUBARU-GEN4- ... 1328907959

Thought I was doing a better price than that ?

If he's not happy with that $ he can always negotiate.

Have a good day :beee:

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:44 am
by paggaz

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:48 am
by cynner
Robbks has a set for sale... I'll direct him to this thread.

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:29 pm
by 05wagon



There you go. ^^. .. I don't get it,parts are dirt CHEAP for the Lib's,However when it comes to selling the car as a whole,All of a sudden it's worth ALOT ??
With the prices people want to pay for part's,I would be better of buying every nut & bolt and building 1 from scrap,I'd have a absolute BEAST for under 5k ..

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:11 pm
by paggaz
Tell 'im he's dreaming... ;)

I wouldn't really base that assumption on the price of the most undesired style of wagon tail lights.

If you're lucky , maybe you could repair a repairable write off on a 5k budget, but it would only be repaired to stock form. If you want to start building a beast, you wouldn't be looking at dirt cheap stock parts.

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:36 pm
by Robbks
PM'd

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 pm
by Jarrod
Sold my pair of facelift tail lights off the wagon for $160.

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:15 pm
by cruisn
Jarrod wrote:Sold my pair of facelift tail lights off the wagon for $160.


Thats about right.

I sold my prefacelift ones for $100.

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 pm
by paggaz
Jarrod wrote:Sold my pair of facelift tail lights off the wagon for $160.

Same.

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 pm
by Robbks
Jarrod wrote:Sold my pair of facelift tail lights off the wagon for $160.

I know.. :D :D

cruisn wrote:Thats about right.
I sold my prefacelift ones for $100.


And that's my asking price for mine.

Re: Gen4 Wagon Tail lights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:26 pm
by cruisn
Robbks wrote:
cruisn wrote:Thats about right.
I sold my prefacelift ones for $100.


And that's my asking price for mine.


:good: