Page 1 of 1

TCP Auto Quad Tip Mufflers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:14 pm
by Smithy
Hey guys,

Just ordered my pipe, now I need the mufflers!

Looking for the TCP Auto Quad tips, as seen in the video below.



Shoot me a price!
I'm living and working in South East Victoria, can pick up or pay for delivery.

Re: TCP Auto Quad Tip Mufflers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 pm
by Smithy
Open to similar suggestions if you can provide a clip with sound :)

Re: TCP Auto Quad Tip Mufflers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 am
by Smithy
Bump.

Image

Re: TCP Auto Quad Tip Mufflers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm
by rooby
Manual and auto are the same.
Wagon & sedan are different.

Re: TCP Auto Quad Tip Mufflers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:09 pm
by Smithy
rooby wrote:Manual and auto are the same.
Wagon & sedan are different.


I've got a Sedan.

Just bought these brand new this afternoon :)

Case closed!