Page 1 of 1

WTB: Silicone Coolant/Radiator pipes - for Gen4 GT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm
by paggaz
Item Description: Silicone Radiator pipes (plus small coolant hoses)
To suit: 2007 Liberty GT (2.5L)

So I found out my top radiator pipe has a small crack in it which is squirting coolant everywhere and rather than replacing it with rubber items, I'm looking for silicone hose kits which will suit the Liberty.

Is there a difference between the radiator hoses between the 2L and 2.5L engines?
Bit of a search tells me that the 08+ WRX/STi will also fit the Liberty. Is this correct? - I assume the 09+ Forester is the same as well?

So far, I've found this kit which only has the top and bottom radiator hoses. Ideally, wouldn't like to spend that much... I've also been looking at kits on ebay with all the small silicone hoses as well.
http://www.prospeedracing.com.au/produc ... Black.html

What other kits are out there?

Re: WTB: Silicone Coolant/Radiator pipes - for Gen4 GT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 pm
by brainy
Check out samco. The kit comes with top and bottom hoses

Re: WTB: Silicone Coolant/Radiator pipes - for Gen4 GT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:17 pm
by youngy69
Try GCG turbo in Sydney,I got a news letter a couple of months ago and they had Impreza complete kits for $50They might have Liberty as well.
Cheers Eddie