Page 1 of 1

WTB: 2006 Pre-facelift Double DIN Fascia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 pm
by madhatter295
Hi Guys,

Looking to pick up a Double DIN fascia bracket for a 2006 Lib. As I had a McIntosh factory unit, I've already got the aircon unit so I really only need the Double Din surround.

Essentially this (without the AirCon kit):

http://www.avojdm.com/product_info.php? ... cts_id=152

Thanks in advance

Re: WTB: 2006 Pre-facelift Double DIN Fascia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm
by zch91
Unless you can find someone selling one second hand without the HVAC controls, then you'll be forced to buy one as a kit, either second hand or brand new. S/H price is around $300-350 and new is ~$400

Re: WTB: 2006 Pre-facelift Double DIN Fascia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:50 pm
by meownerator
zch91 wrote:Unless you can find someone selling one second hand without the HVAC controls, then you'll be forced to buy one as a kit, either second hand or brand new. S/H price is around $300-350 and new is ~$400


Yep.

I have one for sale, including hvac. Silver in colour. I'll do it 300 + postage. Its brand new, unused and still in the box it shipped in.