WTB: Single 18" Tuned by STi rim

Posted:
Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:22 pm
by cynner
Wanting to complete the set of 5 (spare)... if anyone has one laying about?

Re: WTB: Single 18" Tuned by STi rim

Posted:
Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:20 pm
by cynner
Nah unfortunately not. It's this style:

Re: WTB: Single 18" Tuned by STi rim

Posted:
Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:38 pm
by blacktop™
Lol 2 links to the same wheel in 1 thread
Re: WTB: Single 18" Tuned by STi rim

Posted:
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 pm
by psy
blacktop™ wrote:Lol 2 links to the same wheel in 1 thread
I am taking learning to read classes tomorrow! Promise!
Re: WTB: Single 18" Tuned by STi rim

Posted:
Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:07 pm
by cynner
That import monster one looks OK. By the time all the extra charges and freight is added, works out to be $350 delivered... hm. Not sure if I'd find cheaper than that locally?
Re: WTB: Single 18" Tuned by STi rim

Posted:
Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:31 pm
by cruisn
I dont think you'd find a single on in good nick in many places at all tbh.
I havent seen another single 18" in this rim for quite some time on IM.