Page 1 of 1

WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm
by Boostedliberty
WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

I know what prices they go for and not an idiot.
If you have a used lip and chasing $500, that person buying is not me

If the price is cheap enough from places such as far as Wollongong or Newcastle, I will also pickup.

Thanks guys

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 am
by libz05
im also looking for a preface genuine sti front lip!

Good luck matey!
:D

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 am
by threeRB
I've got one going for $400 posted

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm
by PSISUBI
threeRB wrote:I've got one going for $400 posted


I would seriously jump on this guys... I am also wanting one but won't have money for a couple of weeks, and posted from Perth isn't cheap so as far as I am concerned its a bargain.

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 pm
by 05wagon
Hey guys,I have one.

I'm in sydney also..

Cheers

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:03 pm
by Boostedliberty
PM Sent

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:46 pm
by Boostedliberty
Still looking people

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:24 pm
by 05wagon
threeRB wrote:I've got one going for $400 posted


^ X 2 ^

I'm in sydney ...