Page 1 of 1

WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 am
by blkdog
Hey all,
Has anyone got a stock catback for GEN4 2.5i wagon laying around & want to get rid of in Melbourne? Im trying to so sell the lib (unfortunately the original center/y crapped itself so i replaced it with an X-force system) Also, another unfortunate thing is that the 2.5i X-Force system apparently doesn't fit my new 3.0RB...Doh!

Anyways if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Kris

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 pm
by circlethesky
I still have my stock system but it's off a sedan... Will it definitely not fit?

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 pm
by blkdog
Thanks mate, but I reckon it might be slightly shorter than wagon. Cheers.

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:10 pm
by HoFF
Centre and y pipes should be identical.

Only mufflers tips vary between wagons and sedans.

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 pm
by paggaz
If there's none available and decide you want to go for a Sunday drive, I've got my stock wagon catback sitting in a yard in Albury-Wodonga.

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:23 pm
by blkdog
HoFF wrote:Centre and y pipes should be identical.

Only mufflers tips vary between wagons and sedans.


Thanks HoFF! Champ!

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:25 pm
by blkdog
Hey Matt, if it fits... What would your price be? For the centre & Y?

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:09 pm
by circlethesky
Pm me what you would pay for it mate, I was going to put it back on my liberty when I sell it for a turbo model but that's still a few years away so you can have it if it means I get some quick cash.

Re: WTB: Stock Gen4, 2.5i wagon exhaust in MELB.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 am
by circlethesky
Still no pm, are you still after it?


Anyone know what it's worth because I have no idea.