Page 1 of 1
Spare / odd calipers

Posted:
Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:55 am
by jakey
Just wondering if anyone has an odd set or spare or extra caliper(s) lying around?
I want to practice painting them before I go through with it on mine. Don't want to take them off and have no car for a week due to in-experience.
Looking for bottom dollar stuff here.
Thanks,
Re: Spare / odd calipers

Posted:
Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm
by Deep Heat
If you were in Sydney I would give you my 2.0R fronts.
Re: Spare / odd calipers

Posted:
Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 pm
by Mat04
I have 3 sets of shit 2.5i calipers laying around if you were in Sydney.
Re: Spare / odd calipers

Posted:
Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm
by jakey
SAd Face

Re: Spare / odd calipers

Posted:
Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 am
by seanmau5
Mate.. Painting stockers is piss easy.. First coat 9am and they'll be back on by 3!
Re: Spare / odd calipers

Posted:
Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 am
by jakey
Does that include brake cleaner + clean / strip , under coats, color coats and clear coats?
That's reason I want to practice because I don't know how long that will take me
Re: Spare / odd calipers

Posted:
Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 pm
by Jarrod
Head down to your local DIY wrecker, rip a caliper off an old Crummydore and have your way with it
