Page 1 of 1

WTB: 18" STi rims (or similar) with tyres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 pm
by cynner
Looking at buying a car in Victoria that needs new tyres... figure I might just look for new rims with tyres for something different. STi rims would be awesome.
Anyone selling? I could pick up in Melbourne...

Re: WTB: 18" STi rims (or similar) with tyres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:38 pm
by cruisn
I have prefacelift spec B 18's repainted in metallic dark grey with almost new Federal tyres that are coming off my GT wagon very shortly.

Re: WTB: 18" STi rims (or similar) with tyres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 pm
by cynner
They'd be to replace facelifted 18's which need new tyres. Was thinking I might use it as an opportunity to get new rims too... would want STi or maybe aftermarket like Rota Gravel...

Re: WTB: 18" STi rims (or similar) with tyres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:46 pm
by cruisn
You lost me at ROTA.......

Re: WTB: 18" STi rims (or similar) with tyres

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:21 am
by courtneytaylor_1989
I have a set of gunmetal grey rota gravels with near new tyres on them.....

Re: WTB: 18" STi rims (or similar) with tyres

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:41 am
by cynner
Ah thanks guys, ended up finding some 18" TB STi rims...
Cheers.