Page 1 of 1

Air pump / valve delete plates

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:27 pm
by frankos39
Looking for delete plates for the air pump / valve system

new / used....

Re: Air pump / valve delete plates

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
by Boostaddict
I removed my air pump and then just blocked the black pipe up at the back of the motor and then switched the code off in the system.

Cost=nothing!!! Time 1 hour!!

Re: Air pump / valve delete plates

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 pm
by KiDo_Tuning
Put a 38mm engine block welsh plug up the hose, put a hose clamp on to hold it in place, put the hose back on.

Boostaddict wrote:I removed my air pump and then just blocked the black pipe up at the back of the motor and then switched the code off in the system.

Cost=nothing!!! Time 1 hour!!


$1100 per cylinder EPA fine for 'removing' emissions equipment :angel:

Re: Air pump / valve delete plates

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 pm
by Boostaddict
KiDo_Tuning wrote:Put a 38mm engine block welsh plug up the hose, put a hose clamp on to hold it in place, put the hose back on.

Boostaddict wrote:I removed my air pump and then just blocked the black pipe up at the back of the motor and then switched the code off in the system.

Cost=nothing!!! Time 1 hour!!


$1100 per cylinder EPA fine for 'removing' emissions equipment :angel:



I have done no such thing as to remove the "said air pump"

It was like that when I bought it.!! :D