Page 1 of 1

WTB - Gen IV Slimline Weather Shield (Sedan) .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:35 pm
by markii
WTB - Gen IV Slimline Weather Shield (Sedan) :air_kiss:

Reasonable price please, As they are purely cosmetic and don't do much at all.
Keep an eye out for me!

Cheers.

Re: WTB - Gen IV Slimline Weather Shield (Sedan) .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:46 pm
by markii
P.S - If any of you are sick of them... I'll buy them off you 8) !

Re: WTB - Gen IV Slimline Weather Shield (Sedan) .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm
by PUDZ RSC3.0RB
Agree they look good as a cosmetic addition, but u know what, they actually work brilliantly. :shock:

Have them on my wagon, they are awesome in the rain u can have the windows 10mm - 25mm down in heavy stuff and u stay dry as well as reducing fogged up windows.

In summer when u are parked in the sun have ur windows down 5-10mm and u cant see this with the added bonus of letting some heat out. :lol:

Just get them genuine from Subaru, about $200 for the wags - 2 piece, not sure on Sedan prices - 4 pieces. Don't think they are available as an aftermarket part.

This is 1 part from Subaru Stealership I say is worth the coin they charge.

Re: WTB - Gen IV Slimline Weather Shield (Sedan) .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 am
by markii
Just get them genuine from Subaru, about $200


Thanks for your input, Really $200? I thought they were $300ish?
If that's the case I might get genuine, I only missed out last week on a second hand pair in good nick for $60! :angry2:

Re: WTB - Gen IV Slimline Weather Shield (Sedan) .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 am
by Newbie GT
The sedan is also two piece. Approx $240 from Subaru

They good on some angles IMO

Re: WTB - Gen IV Slimline Weather Shield (Sedan) .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 pm
by markii
Newbie GT wrote:The sedan is also two piece. Approx $240 from Subaru

They good on some angles IMO


That's not to bad, cheers for that!

I'll wait for my other parts to come in and think about it. I Just drove past one with them on.
It didn't suit that gen 4, but looks good on darker coloured gen 4's.