Page 1 of 1

WTB: STI Pinks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 pm
by AndrewCowley
I have an 04 GT with Billies purchased from WheelPower. Want to buy STI pinks to suit.

Re: WTB: STI Pinks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:33 pm
by jakey
Not that mine are for sale, I'm interested in how much you're looking to pay?

Re: WTB: STI Pinks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:42 pm
by AndrewCowley
jakey wrote:Not that mine are for sale, I'm interested in how much you're looking to pay?

Would pay maybe $300 for a low km set (under 40,000km say). Preferably pick up from Sydney.

Re: WTB: STI Pinks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm
by miller0
I have a set.

PM sent.

Re: WTB: STI Pinks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm
by miller0
I have a set.

PM sent.

Re: WTB: STI Pinks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 pm
by AndrewCowley
I have since purchased some Swift springs instead. Thanks though.