Page 1 of 1

[WTB] Fake CF wrap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 am
by renan_don18
I've been seeing some pics of people using fake carbon fibre wrap for small bits (door handles and trims or whatever) in their interior and tried to have a look on ebay but it's kind of hard to tell the quality since most sellers are using the same/similar pics (as well as pics of real CF). Wondering if anyone's bought one online that they could link me to? Just need cheap but decent :)

Just guna wrap a few bits and pieces, phone covers and maybe parts of my drift trike rusting in the backyard haha.

Thanks

Re: [WTB] Fake CF wrap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 am
by circlethesky
I got mine from autobarn, probably more expensive but you can see what it's like and don't have to wait for it to be delivered.

Re: [WTB] Fake CF wrap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 pm
by chubbs
yeh autobarn sell a little roll perfect for interior peices for around $25. its pretty decent too i did my facia kit with it and have had no peeling or problems with it.

Re: [WTB] Fake CF wrap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:24 pm
by renan_don18
Oh awesome! Thanks guys ill have a look when I get time :) yeah I wouldn't mind paying an extra $10 rather than waiting 2 weeks minimum for it.

Is your fascia kit the dark grey one or the silver one? I'd like to do mine but the buttons would look funny remaining silver.

Re: [WTB] Fake CF wrap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:54 pm
by chubbs
mines the one with the silver dials also. i used black CF wrap i recon it looks good

Re: [WTB] Fake CF wrap.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:48 pm
by James1000
I had some around a year ago. I may have a metre of it left stashed somewhere. You can just have it if your willing to pick it up, I'm close to Kellyville.