Page 1 of 1

WTB: 1 x 2005 Spec B 18x7 rim.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 pm
by maike
Hi All,

I'm chasing after 1 pre-facelift liberty spec B rim to use as a spare wheel.

Would prefer Melbourne location but I am willing to pay for it to be posted over.

Or if anyone can recommend a site where I can order one from and have it sent here is fine with me too.

Cheers,
Mike.

Re: WTB: 1 x 2005 Spec B 18x7 rim.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:58 pm
by thaaznboi
NO MATE NO! 8)

Re: WTB: 1 x 2005 Spec B 18x7 rim.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 am
by maike
YES MATE YES!!

Don't make me drop by and steal the rims off your car bro haha.

On a serious note even a space saver that works for cars with 18x7 rims will do.

Re: WTB: 1 x 2005 Spec B 18x7 rim.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 pm
by courtneytaylor_1989
I have a 2005 spec b rim