Page 1 of 1

Spacers for Billies: FOUND

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm
by deadlegs
Hi guys
Like it says above, I'm after some spacers so I can put some sedan billies into my wagon and then drop it on to some wicked awesome swift springs I recently purchased from BigBadBenny.

Any help would be fantastic.

Adam :D

Re: Spacers for Billies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 am
by cowma
I have a set of the Paranoid Fabrications 3/8" spacers (9mm), however they are on my car at the moment. If I can sell my Bilsteins and Swift springs I could help you out.

Re: Spacers for Billies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:33 pm
by NathGTB
got some here

Re: Spacers for Billies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm
by deadlegs
Thanks guys. I actually got some made so I suppose this thread could be considered closed. :)