Page 1 of 1

Delete

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 pm
by Rome_BRZ
.

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:49 pm
by Kormoran
Sorry I cant help but I had this problem recently lol, went to a wreckers and found one for 2 whole dorra!

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:15 pm
by satogixxer
Rome_STI wrote:Does anyone have a stock oil cap? Can't seem to find mine. Preferably one that you wish to discard rather than sell if you know what I mean.

I have one... You can have it for half the proceeds from your garage sale! :P

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 pm
by Rome_BRZ
.

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:27 pm
by Deep Heat
I'll steal a new one from Denlo Parramatta for you.

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:27 pm
by Rome_BRZ
.

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:59 pm
by cruisn
Tight much????

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:43 am
by Rome_BRZ
.

Re: Stock Oil Cap

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:08 am
by BUDDAH
Twinkle wrote:I'll steal a new one from Denlo Parramatta for you.



While your there do a IQ test on every one and see if you can get a combined score of 50