Rear Window Spoiler

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Rear Window Spoiler

Postby Corsair » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Recently found a great rear window spoiler which was only $175 US. Unfortunately, the shipping was $365 US!!! :evil:

Does anyone have a rear window spoiler for a Gen IV or alternatively know of a more reasonable shipping solution for a bulky item from the US?

Any advice would be appreciated.
I got this plan. It's called 'Save Ass'. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard!
User avatar
Corsair
-stickered-
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY09 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15709

Re: Rear Window Spoiler

Postby jakey » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 pm

someone on here was making them!
-Jakey-UBARU
User avatar
jakey
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: UBARU - 2005 MY06 3.0R
Real name: Jake
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15489

Re: Rear Window Spoiler

Postby jakey » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:37 pm

-Jakey-UBARU
User avatar
jakey
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: UBARU - 2005 MY06 3.0R
Real name: Jake
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15489

Re: Rear Window Spoiler

Postby Corsair » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks Jake. :good: I've contacted the second post.
I got this plan. It's called 'Save Ass'. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard!
User avatar
Corsair
-stickered-
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY09 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15709

Re: Rear Window Spoiler

Postby Corsair » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 am

No go.

Still after one of these or better shipping options. :D
I got this plan. It's called 'Save Ass'. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard!
User avatar
Corsair
-stickered-
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY09 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15709


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests