Post FL engine cover

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Post FL engine cover

Postby Boostaddict » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Hey Y'all

I want a post face lift engine cover that I can cut up to fit over my IC pipes.!!!


Dan
Not a Subaru...... Something MUCH better

NOPE..... That's shit too. Bus anyone??
User avatar
Boostaddict
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 am
Location: Sydney
Car: 07 LGT Tuned By Sti
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22537

Re: Post FL engine cover

Postby paggaz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 pm

You have one with the TBSTI numbering, right?

I'll swap ya? :D
User avatar
paggaz
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Townsville, QLD
Car: 2007 GT Spec.B Wagon Silver
Real name: Nathan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17423#p241526

Re: Post FL engine cover

Postby Boostaddict » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 am

Hahaha yeh..

That's the reason why I DON'T want to cut up my cover. Cause I may end up taking the entire top section off and I just can't bring myself to do that.
Not a Subaru...... Something MUCH better

NOPE..... That's shit too. Bus anyone??
User avatar
Boostaddict
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 am
Location: Sydney
Car: 07 LGT Tuned By Sti
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22537

Re: Post FL engine cover

Postby Mat04 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 pm

There are a few wrecking gt's on gumtree at the moment. I even found a tbsti cover for $100
owner and operator of offset Custom welding and fabrications.
User avatar
Mat04
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am
Location: Campbelltown
Car: 03 my04 slammed outback
Real name: Matt


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests