Page 1 of 1

OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:42 pm
by subilicious
Hi All,

after an OEM satnav to install into a 2008 GTB wagon. Any clues as to where I might get one?

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:52 pm
by zch91
What's your budget?

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 pm
by subilicious
Not prepared to pay Australian stealer prices. What do you have in mind.

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:58 pm
by LBR37Y
zch91 wrote:What's your budget?



+1

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 pm
by subilicious
How much would I have to send? Would like one from a car with the Mcintosh stereo so that I could get the correct wiring looms.

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm
by BUDDAH
oem satnav are useless POS

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:35 pm
by subilicious
Sorry mate whats POS?

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:53 pm
by LBR37Y
POS I'm assuming is Peice Of Shit

But seriously what's ur budget??

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 pm
by Robbks
I have the brand new dash surround you require.

hit up somw wreckers for the main unit

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm
by psy
Contact some wreckers but don't expect plug and play or any change from $1k.

Plenty of info on the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Re: OEM Satnav

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:27 pm
by subilicious
Thanks for the info, I'll try some of my local subi wreckers.