Page 1 of 1

WTB - 1 '04-'06 Spec B 18" rim.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 am
by cruisn
After a single pre-facelift spec B 18" rim. No need for tyre as I have a new one. Required for matching spare. A few scuffs and scrapes no issue.

Re: WTB - 1 '04-'06 Spec B 18" rim.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:48 pm
by cruisn
Bump?

Re: WTB - 1 '04-'06 Spec B 18" rim.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:54 pm
by LBR37Y
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=160745857401

Sorry its the mobile site but I'm obviously on my phone..

**EDIT**
I didn't look at the photos before I posted this, but it says it's not buckled although looks like it's had a hard life

Re: WTB - 1 '04-'06 Spec B 18" rim.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 pm
by cruisn
$300!?!

Im after $100 no more. I can get one out of Japan for the $100 mark, just hoping for something a bit sooner...