Page 1 of 1

EOI: Gen 3 Liberty spats

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 am
by SSIKness666
I'm contemplating the idea of getting some OEM rear bumper and skirt spats to suit a Gen 3 Liberty.

I can't find anything on Ebay.

Should I check with my local Subaru dealer?

Re: EOI: Gen 3 Liberty spats

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:50 am
by chubbs
Hey mate.
i have a set of front OEM spats ill sell you? dont have the rears. i can text you through some photos they are painted silver. let me know if your interested

Re: EOI: Gen 3 Liberty spats

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:54 pm
by SSIKness666
Illestlib wrote:let me know if your interested


At this stage it's just an EOI but who knows?

Post em up =)

Re: EOI: Gen 3 Liberty spats

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:46 pm
by [ITS-STI]
I have the rears brand new in a box and will sell for $50.00 + postage!

Re: EOI: Gen 3 Liberty spats

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:09 pm
by Renmazuo27
Are these spats still available?

Re: EOI: Gen 3 Liberty spats

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:16 pm
by [ITS-STI]
They are. But upon inspection they are for a Gen 2. :(