Hi. I'm looking for a mines stage 2 r6 ecu for my 1994 JDM bg5 legacy gt with a manual transmission. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Mines stage 2 R6 ecu
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:54 am
by Robbks
you'll get a better result from adding a haltech interceptor or running an aftermarket ECU (Haltech PS500 or similar) in parallel with the stock ECU to control fuel and timing.
Otherwise Import Monster or Tradme would be the best places to find one.
or just convert to Single Turbo....
Re: Mines stage 2 R6 ecu
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:06 am
by seagull
Mick at Japline in Perth would worth the ask. He is often in Japan and has some crazy stock that arrives
Re: Mines stage 2 R6 ecu
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:08 am
by piggy
Cool. Thanks for the info.
Re: Mines stage 2 R6 ecu
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:31 am
by piggy
Hi,
I still haven't had any luck with this so I thought I'd ask again if anyone out there might have a line on this item. Thanks.
Re: Mines stage 2 R6 ecu
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:47 pm
by chook
I've got a haltech interceptor platinum sitting in my shed that I can dig out if you interested, from memory it cost me about $750 and only had it fitted for around 6 months.