Page 1 of 1

WTB: GEN III Sedan Door Trims, all four.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:40 pm
by Sam.
Hey all,

Shortly looking at selling and need to tidy up my interior. I'm after a full set of sedan gen III door trims. Not too fussed on colour, just after a set in good condition. Would prefer around the Wollongong/Sydney area but willing to pay for postage for the right set.

Cheers

Re: WTB: GEN III Sedan Door Trims, all four.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:59 pm
by Jack_Keaka
how good of a condition would you need? i have a full set but 2 of the doors have fingernail marks from the previous owner

Re: WTB: GEN III Sedan Door Trims, all four.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm
by Sam.
They don't have to be mint, just better than what I'm repping at the moment. If you could send a pic through it'd be much appreciated, I'm not entirely fussed on having them perfect just better than my current ones which have been torn up pretty badly.

Re: WTB: GEN III Sedan Door Trims, all four.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:41 pm
by Jack_Keaka
cool, I've got your number now so id delete that now for your own good if i were you.
ill send some pics through

Re: WTB: GEN III Sedan Door Trims, all four.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 pm
by Sam.
Thanks mate much appreciated