Page 1 of 1

MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 pm
by threeRB
Hi guys,

Chasing a STi front lip to suit a MY07 Spec B. Have seen one on ultrex site, but was looking for a genuine one if anyone had it, if not a second hand replica.

PM with details.

Cheers!

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 pm
by Timmoo8
I'm looking for a front lip aswell for a My05 lib.

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:08 pm
by s_kerno
I'm also after a one for an 07 genuine front lip to fit GTb, don't feel its worth the $700+ from Subaru though.

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:15 pm
by threeRB
^like

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:58 pm
by threeRB
bump

MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:31 pm
by ssstahly
I recently got the ultrex one. Good but probably not worth the $300 + postage. Personally I couldn't justify the $700 for the sti one as I'm just going to scrape on everything. Good luck with the find.

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm
by hutcho
Hey all, i got 1 from my gen 4 series 2.
Located in sydney,by the sound a it there's a few people looking for 1..
I'm open to offers.. :twisted:

Cheers..

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:45 pm
by hutcho
Should of said earlier; No cracks,a few little scratches UNDERNEATH,still got the STI badge,looks great..

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 pm
by threeRB
PM Sent

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:33 am
by Monkey
I might also be looking for a front lip if there's one going cheap - mine (genuine STI) is cracked and will probably come off with a few more steep driveways.
Alternately, any one know if these can be fixed cheaply? it has a horizontal split in the centre, between the ridges, about 1m wide. Probably from driveways/gutters. Still repairable I think as the sides are intact.

Re: MY07 STi front lip

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm
by threeRB
hutcho wrote:Should of said earlier; No cracks,a few little scratches UNDERNEATH,still got the STI badge,looks great..


Please contact me!

Re: Gen4 Post FL STi front lip

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 am
by threeRB
Bump