Page 1 of 1

WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:24 am
by Martymuso
Hi all,

If anyone out there has replaced their stock head unit or has one that's faulty providing the fault isn't something to do with the CD changer I am interested.

All I need is the CD changer console which is the top part of the double DIN system. So if anyone has one gathering dust that they replaced or swapped because its faulty for any other reason, please let me know.

I am in WA!

Cheers :D

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm
by Sh4wry

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm
by dr20t
Got a faulty one missing the ac control modules

CD player doesn't work and screen display ribbon is damaged

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 pm
by Martymuso
Thanks for the reply's peeps.

I do need the Mcintosh model specifically though.

dr20t wrote:Got a faulty one missing the ac control modules

CD player doesn't work and screen display ribbon is damaged


Funny enough that is what has happen to my one... I suspect that the ribbon was damaged when someone attempted to retrieve the CD's from it as this was knackered from before I owned the car... (i should have tested it but I asked and he said it was all working fine... cock head!) any way thanks for the offer but the CD changer part and ribbon is pretty much what I need to fix mine so if they are stuffed its no good to me :(

Appreciate the thought though.

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 pm
by dr20t
No probs

Mick