WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

Postby Martymuso » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:24 am

Hi all,

If anyone out there has replaced their stock head unit or has one that's faulty providing the fault isn't something to do with the CD changer I am interested.

All I need is the CD changer console which is the top part of the double DIN system. So if anyone has one gathering dust that they replaced or swapped because its faulty for any other reason, please let me know.

I am in WA!

Cheers :D
User avatar
Martymuso
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 am
Location: Perth, WA.
Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec B Wagon
Real name: Marty

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

Postby Sh4wry » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

User avatar
Sh4wry
-stickered-
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am
Location: Moree and Maitland
Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Real name: Craig
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17136

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

Postby dr20t » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Got a faulty one missing the ac control modules

CD player doesn't work and screen display ribbon is damaged
Addicted to corn juice....

My FrankenStien build thread here: viewtopic.php?t=14137
User avatar
dr20t
 
Posts: 4191
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 pm
Location: South West Sydney NSW
Car: 04 Liberty GT Auto
Real name: Mick
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?t=14137

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

Postby Martymuso » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Thanks for the reply's peeps.

I do need the Mcintosh model specifically though.

dr20t wrote:Got a faulty one missing the ac control modules

CD player doesn't work and screen display ribbon is damaged


Funny enough that is what has happen to my one... I suspect that the ribbon was damaged when someone attempted to retrieve the CD's from it as this was knackered from before I owned the car... (i should have tested it but I asked and he said it was all working fine... cock head!) any way thanks for the offer but the CD changer part and ribbon is pretty much what I need to fix mine so if they are stuffed its no good to me :(

Appreciate the thought though.
User avatar
Martymuso
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 am
Location: Perth, WA.
Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec B Wagon
Real name: Marty

Re: WTB 07 Mcintosh Lib head unit working or faulty

Postby dr20t » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 pm

No probs

Mick
Addicted to corn juice....

My FrankenStien build thread here: viewtopic.php?t=14137
User avatar
dr20t
 
Posts: 4191
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 pm
Location: South West Sydney NSW
Car: 04 Liberty GT Auto
Real name: Mick
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?t=14137


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron