Page 1 of 1

Wanted: Tactrix Openport 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:11 pm
by mynameisdaniel
Before I buy a new one I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one lying around they no longer want. Must be in as new condition.

Cheers,
Dan

Re: Wanted: Tactrix Openport 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm
by SYM
mynameisdaniel wrote:Before I buy a new one I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one lying around they no longer want. Must be in as new condition.

Cheers,
Dan


I was going to organise a group buy from tactrix if you are interested... i know of at least 3-4 forum members interested in getting one

Re: Wanted: Tactrix Openport 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 pm
by Rome_BRZ
SYM wrote:
mynameisdaniel wrote:Before I buy a new one I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one lying around they no longer want. Must be in as new condition.

Cheers,
Dan


I was going to organise a group buy from tactrix if you are interested... i know of at least 3-4 forum members interested in getting one


Group buy was already tried by me, it doesn't make much difference as they don't discount the units, it only saves you on shipping depending on how many you ship and to where. It ended up being not worth while enough to organise, and was better for everyone to just buy their own separately.