Wanted: Tactrix Openport 2.0

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Wanted: Tactrix Openport 2.0

Postby mynameisdaniel » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Before I buy a new one I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one lying around they no longer want. Must be in as new condition.

Cheers,
Dan
User avatar
mynameisdaniel
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Car: 07 Subaru Liberty GT tbSTi Sedan
Real name: May or may not be Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15835

Re: Wanted: Tactrix Openport 2.0

Postby SYM » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

mynameisdaniel wrote:Before I buy a new one I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one lying around they no longer want. Must be in as new condition.

Cheers,
Dan


I was going to organise a group buy from tactrix if you are interested... i know of at least 3-4 forum members interested in getting one
[ MY10 Liberty GT Wagon ] : Powered by HKS | STi | KiDo | Cusco | Valenti | Crystal Eye | F&R Brembo BBK, cruisn style :mrgreen:

Pics | Jack Moss' awesome Prototype photography of the GT | MY10 LGT early days, and Most Recent pics
Vids | SYM Member Profile video | Our slick club.lib #bandbacktogether video plus Various other club.liberty vid compilations
User avatar
SYM
-stickered-
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am
Location: Inner West, Sydney
Car: MY10 LGT Wagon
Real name: Simon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17124

Re: Wanted: Tactrix Openport 2.0

Postby Rome_BRZ » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 pm

SYM wrote:
mynameisdaniel wrote:Before I buy a new one I thought I'd check to see if anyone has one lying around they no longer want. Must be in as new condition.

Cheers,
Dan


I was going to organise a group buy from tactrix if you are interested... i know of at least 3-4 forum members interested in getting one


Group buy was already tried by me, it doesn't make much difference as they don't discount the units, it only saves you on shipping depending on how many you ship and to where. It ended up being not worth while enough to organise, and was better for everyone to just buy their own separately.
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI
 
Posts: 4305
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Sydney, NSW
Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Real name: Jerome
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests