Page 1 of 1
04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:07 pm
by bert_
as topic states
after a new engine 2L turbo to suit 04 liberty GT
i do not want any thing else.
engine without turbo, topmount and alternator is preffered.
let me know what you have via pm.
thanks!
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm
by zch91
Kris from Rising Sun Subaru should be able to sort something out
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:00 pm
by bert_
zch91 wrote:Kris from Rising Sun Subaru should be able to sort something out
already gave them a call and waiting a call back. not sure if it will be worth it though considering im interstate.. shipping will probably cost me a few body parts..
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm
by Mat04
Hi rob I got a 2.5 coming through if all else fails. I myself would love a 2lt engine but supplies are running out at rediculous prices.
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:09 pm
by jslayz
I'm building a 2.5L and I'll have my 2.0L EJ20Y for sale soon.
Runs well, 103000kms on it and a new timing belt going on on Friday.
Has service history too.
PM me your offer if interested.
J
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm
by bert_
Mat04 wrote:Hi rob I got a 2.5 coming through if all else fails. I myself would love a 2lt engine but supplies are running out at rediculous prices.
sorry. not very keen on a 2.5L engine as my mechanic said its not a direct bolt in, im racing time as i need the car back in feb.
PM's replied and PM's sent.
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 pm
by Sh4wry
I think he means that he is building a 2.5 and when it's finished he will be installing it leaving his 2.0 ready to be purchased by a prospective buyer.
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 pm
by Sh4wry
I think he means that he is building a 2.5 and when it's finished he will be installing it leaving his 2.0 ready to be purchased by a prospective buyer.
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:10 pm
by bert_
Jslayz is buildings 2.5 and selling his 2l
mat has the 2.5 da
I've already pm'd j
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm
by jslayz
Sh4wry wrote:I think he means that he is building a 2.5 and when it's finished he will be installing it leaving his 2.0 ready to be purchased by a prospective buyer.
Spot on, thanks Craig.
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:38 pm
by Sh4wry
ah k. I think I may have read the quote bubble wrong... all good though..
best of luck
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 pm
by 93tzlegacy
hey mate i have a low km import legacy GT 2.0 dual avcs engine from an 04, no headers, sump or turbo setup, 73xxx km, pm if interested or call me on 0421 932 749. thanks ,Ben.
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 am
by OnTarget600
If you buying from interstate give GKR transport a call. They do back loading.
I got 2 engines and some fibreglass body parts sent from Adelaide to Brisbane for $300.
Depot to depot only for engines unless you have a forklift at home.
Re: 04 liberty GT engine

Posted:
Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 am
by dja
Benny from Ichiban is the go mate.
He has what you need ready to go.