Page 1 of 1

stockies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 pm
by ricco
hey guys i am asfter a set of stockies for a 05 to 09 liberty cheappppppp, need to replace a set pref with rubber

Re: stockies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 pm
by SH30RB
I keep telling you, i have stockies for cheap. No rubber but cheap wheels none the less

stockies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 pm
by HoFF
If I sell I might be after them Simon. ;)

Re: stockies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm
by SH30RB
HoFF wrote:If I sell I might be after them Simon. ;)

it doesnt look like ricco is interested :lol:

Re: stockies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm
by ricco
SH30RB wrote:
HoFF wrote:If I sell I might be after them Simon. ;)

it doesnt look like ricco is interested :lol:

nar they need to have rubber