Page 1 of 1

WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm
by Kody.B
So chasing a badge (preferably front but a rear is fine if it will work) to go on my grill. I stuffed mine :(

Has anyone got one?

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:44 pm
by Newbie GT
Think I do mate will check in loft for you

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:45 pm
by Kody.B
Cheers mate, let me know how much $$

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:54 pm
by cruisn
I have one from a prefacelift grill, already repainted 39D in pretty much mint condition.

Not going to fit it.

$50 posted.

This one....

Image

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 pm
by Kody.B
Hmmm, that does look good...

Because I'm particularly anal, how hard is it to match the rear? Having different colors would piss me off...

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 pm
by cruisn
Not too hard......

Image

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:26 pm
by Kody.B
Hmm, I'll have a think about whether I like the silver. I am not 100% sure yet :(

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm
by Kekotic
cruisn wrote:Not too hard......

Image


Ahem.....

Why is there a tuned by STi badge on your car?

Re: WTB: Subaru Badge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 am
by cruisn
chaotic2050 wrote:
Ahem.....

Why is there a tuned by STi badge on your car?


Moment of weakness a while ago. Old pic....