Page 1 of 1

DELETE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 pm
by LBR37Y
I found what I'm after

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm
by zch91
Heat shield for what... There is more than one on the car :lol:

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 pm
by LBR37Y
Hahaha yep sorry just comming off traveling home from a 3w holiday...

Heat shield for the turbo..

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm
by paggaz
I bought a Liberty specific Cobb Tuning heat shield from Troy at Pro Speed Racing for $65. I'd recommend it if it's in your price range. It's pretty blingy but nicely made.
The only problem is it requires the original heat shield bracket........which the exhaust shop threw out! :evil:

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 am
by LBR37Y
Yeah see I don't have a stock heat shield which is what I need!!

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm
by LBR37Y
Or if anyone has a part number??

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 pm
by LBR37Y
Bump

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:08 pm
by Aidos
Check my page that i'm selling oem parts on.. I have a heap of sheilding, some might be from the turbo as my turbo has been upgraded.

Hope you find what your after

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:24 pm
by LBR37Y
Still looking guys!!

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:21 pm
by LBR37Y
Bump

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 pm
by Mat04
Which piece of the heat shield you after dude? The bit the turbo holds on or the other bit that covers the dump pipe?

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat shield

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:15 pm
by LBR37Y
bit over the turbo + the bracket

cheers

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat turbo shield

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:28 pm
by LBR37Y
Bump

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat turbo shield

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 pm
by dja
I found this if your interested mate:

Image
Image

Re: WTB: gen 4 heat turbo shield

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 am
by LBR37Y
All pms have been sent out / replied to..