Page 1 of 1
WTB: Stock wheels

Posted:
Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm
by Azzo28
Hi,
Looking to sell my Rota Grids and need a set of stock wheels to replace them. Wheels must come with decent tyres. (I am selling the car so they must be roadworthy)
I am willing to travel to pick up the wheels.
Cheers
Matt
Re: WTB: Stock wheels

Posted:
Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm
by joeydable
Hey mate I just bought a set of enkei rims to fit my 17" tyres. Might be in a position to sell you the wheels only on my stock liberty gt if your interested? Where are u based?
Re: WTB: Stock wheels

Posted:
Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm
by Azzo28
Hey mate,
I was hoping to get a wheels and tyres. I've decided to let the Rotas go very cheap with an exchange in the hope someone is interested.
I am located in Victoria. What about yourself?
Thanks anyway.
Re: WTB: Stock wheels

Posted:
Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:37 pm
by dle
I've got stock GT wheels in good condition with RWC tyres if you're interested
Re: WTB: Stock wheels

Posted:
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm
by Jack_Keaka
id happily sell you mine if i lived in melbourne! damn
Re: WTB: Stock wheels

Posted:
Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:44 am
by Azzo28
Jack_Keaka wrote:id happily sell you mine if i lived in melbourne! damn
How much would you have wanted for yours? I used to live in Sydney so there may be a way for me to get them down.
Re: WTB: Stock wheels

Posted:
Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 am
by Jack_Keaka
I'd buy the rotas off you in trade for my stock wheels and give you the difference.
How much would you want for them with a swap?