Gen4 rubber boot liner liberty sedan

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Gen4 rubber boot liner liberty sedan

Postby joeydable » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Anyone know of someone selling 2nd hand or how much new from subaru?
joeydable
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 pm
Location: Port Macquarie NSW 2444

Re: Gen4 rubber boot liner liberty sedan

Postby zch91 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 pm

You can get aftermarket ones from eBay for $100-$150. No idea what a Stealership would charge
User avatar
zch91
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Real name: Zach
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Re: Gen4 rubber boot liner liberty sedan

Postby Mat04 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm

I got one that I would part with for $50 but I'm in Sydney.
owner and operator of offset Custom welding and fabrications.
User avatar
Mat04
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am
Location: Campbelltown
Car: 03 my04 slammed outback
Real name: Matt

Re: Gen4 rubber boot liner liberty sedan

Postby Mat04 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 pm

I just noticed you have a sedan. I don't think the wagon one will fit sorry.
owner and operator of offset Custom welding and fabrications.
User avatar
Mat04
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am
Location: Campbelltown
Car: 03 my04 slammed outback
Real name: Matt


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests