Page 1 of 1

Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 am
by dle
Hey Guys,

After a stock GT Top Mount Intercooler for 05 GT 2.0L.

If you guys have some lying around, let me know. Would prefer Melbourne pickup.

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 am
by bass_straitener
Is it the same as the 2.5 GT version?

If so I have one.

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 am
by Aidos
Just sold mine.. Soz

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 am
by wilso_8948
Hey aidos. Yours was for a post facelift lib. Different flanges for different turbo. Hence why I bought it ;) ps still hasn't shown up so hopefully it isn't lost haha

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 am
by jacks-GTB
bass_straitener wrote:Is it the same as the 2.5 GT version?

If so I have one.



ay bruce I know who will take that off your hands & your vf46 if still available....?

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 am
by bass_straitener
jacks-GTB wrote:
bass_straitener wrote:Is it the same as the 2.5 GT version?

If so I have one.



ay bruce I know who will take that off your hands & your vf46 if still available....?


I've sold the VF46 a while back, but still have the TMIC. Let me know who wants it.

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:50 am
by jacks-GTB
bass_straitener wrote:
jacks-GTB wrote:
bass_straitener wrote:Is it the same as the 2.5 GT version?

If so I have one.



ay bruce I know who will take that off your hands & your vf46 if still available....?


I've sold the VF46 a while back, but still have the TMIC. Let me know who wants it.


It's mark300 on the forum.....he lives bout an halfa from me....but PM him

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5813

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 pm
by dle
anybody have one for 2.0L ?

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:36 pm
by bass_straitener
David if you'd like you can come past and compare it and check for sameness.

Some sites list the same part for 05-09.

http://www.prospeedracing.com.au/produc ... 52d09.html

Perhaps ring and check.

I'm in Blackburn..

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm
by jacks-GTB

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 pm
by bass_straitener
Interesting. Looks like they're completely different.

Wonder how Troy at Prospeed has the Perrin suiting all models.

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 pm
by dle
Might just be a hyper flow design?

http://www.processwest.com.au/index.php ... ntercooler

Process west has one for 04-09.

Bruce how much are you after for your TMIC?

Re: Gen IV GT Stock TMIC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 pm
by wilso_8948
I've been advised single scroll TMIC won't fit twinscroll.