Page 1 of 1

Melb - STI Quads

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm
by dle
Hey guys,

Just after STI quads for sedan, preferably in Melb if possible. Currently have Ultrex quads but after something a little quiter without losing the quad look.

Pm me with your offers

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Melb - STI Quads

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am
by Sh4wry
Are you after sedan or wagon.

I think majestic_crow may still have his for sale. It's in the for sale section

Re: Melb - STI Quads

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 am
by dle
Sh4wry wrote:Are you after sedan or wagon.

I think majestic_crow may still have his for sale. It's in the for sale section


Hey Craig, thanks for picking that up. It's for sedan. I think I've seen that post but I'm hoping to pick some up in Melbourne

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Melb - STI Quads

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 am
by Sh4wry
dle wrote:
Sh4wry wrote:Are you after sedan or wagon.

I think majestic_crow may still have his for sale. It's in the for sale section


Hey Craig, thanks for picking that up. It's for sedan. I think I've seen that post but I'm hoping to pick some up in Melbourne

Cheers,
Dave



All good, his is for a wagon anyway. Best of luck