Page 1 of 1

Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:12 pm
by wilso_8948
Looking for a set of stock turbo headers to suit a single scroll turbo upgrade.

Must have uppipe and uppipe brackets

Not in any rush so please I don't want to pay through the roof as I know a lot of members would probably have a set hanging around in the garage and just looking for the space.

Thanks guys

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:18 pm
by bass_straitener
I'll have a set on the 15th for sale off a MY07 GT.

PM me your offer and we'll discuss.

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm
by dr20t
bass_straitener wrote:I'll have a set on the 15th for sale off a MY07 GT.

PM me your offer and we'll discuss.



oooohhh - intriguing bruce !

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm
by bass_straitener
Indeeeeeeeeedddd... :roll:

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:18 pm
by wilso_8948
Your secrets safe with me Bruce ;) I'd tell people but then you'd have a right to kill me or some shit

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm
by bass_straitener
No secret just doing what everyone else is.. Chasing a good result and a safe tune. :wink:

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 pm
by Newbie GT
What numbers are you chasing ? Who is tuning ?

Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 pm
by ndlibgt
Mmmmmmm sounds promising Bruce

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm
by bass_straitener
ndlibgt wrote:Mmmmmmm sounds promising Bruce


All will be revealed soon. :wink:

Re: Stock Single scroll turbo headers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:13 pm
by wilso_8948
Real soon :) looking forward to it Bruce