Page 1 of 1
Gen 4 stock airbox

Posted:
Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 pm
by tuned sti
Looking for Gen 4 stock airbox for 2.5T Gtb
Sydney
Thanks
Re: Gen 4 stock airbox

Posted:
Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 pm
by Mat04
Location? Turbo or not? Pre or post facelift? Engine size?
I have one from a non turbo 2.5l includes resignator in Sydney.
Re: Gen 4 stock airbox

Posted:
Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 am
by tuned sti
For 2.5T Gtb
Located in Sydney
Is there a difference between the non turbo and turbo versions?
Re: Gen 4 stock airbox

Posted:
Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:57 am
by bigBADbenny
Re: Gen 4 stock airbox

Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:38 am
by Mat04
I will have one for sale in about a months time after my engine is in and been registered I will be removing it all for a cai system.