Page 1 of 1

Spec b badge

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm
by Newbie GT
As it says .. Thanks

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:00 pm
by Kekotic

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm
by Newbie GT
Bump

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 pm
by WheelieBin
...really?

Not only is the at least the third thread of the same nature I've seen from you, Kieran has already answered your question in multiple threads and referred back to them in this one. Do you not understand the answers you've already been given?

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:30 pm
by Newbie GT
Mate calm on down I'm after one from a possible member if they maybe have one not in use..

I know where to buy just seeing if a member may have one lying around.

Relax mate

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:14 pm
by Kekotic
Newbie GT wrote:Mate calm on down I'm after one from a possible member if they maybe have one not in use..

I know where to buy just seeing if a member may have one lying around.

Relax mate


This is not an item which is easy to part out, because each letter is individual. So you would have almost zero chance of getting them to line up properly again with the correct spacing.

Basically what I am trying to say is you are a moron for continually asking about this damn badge when the answer has been posted by me EVERY time.

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 pm
by WheelieBin
Plus seriously, unless you're fully de-debadging, why would you pull it off?

Even if I part out my car, it's still a Spec.B

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:26 pm
by alexeiwoody
I love newbie. He's the biggest troll on this forum.

Re: Spec b badge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:39 am
by Newbie GT
Newbie loves you too :lol: