Page 1 of 1

Found: Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 pm
by paggaz
Found a set to borrow. Many thanks to Steve!

______________________________________________
This is somewhat urgent but just trying my luck here and hoping for the best.
Is anybody willing to temporarily part with their Gen 4 wagon roof racks? I'm currently in wollongong so I'm mainly asking the gong or sydney gents.

I will look after them as if they were mine and if anybody knows me, they'd know I look after all my possessions with the uttermost care. You will be repaid with many beers or equivalent. Roof racks will be returned when I return in mid Feb OR I can post them via e-go if you wish.

Reason being I'll be travelling up to Bundaberg QLD this Friday and need to pick up a small bbq on the way which I bought as a xmas present for my parents. The problem is lack of boot space (yes even with a wagon) because I'm also carrying a full interior of an SF5 forester.

Cheers,
Nathan

WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm
by sjm69
Pm me !!!

WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 pm
by sjm69
You have a pm !!!

WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:36 pm
by sjm69
If this works out, can you bring something up from the gong if you have room in the back ???and we can call it even

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm
by AL0500
Drummoyne pick up... I have a set from my wife's 07 Outback in the shed that I do not need in the next few months.

?

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm
by paggaz
Thanks for the offer Adam, but I've just organised it all with Steve. Cheers! :)

Re: Found: Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 pm
by Newbie GT
Hi mate you are welcome to borrow mine

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:43 am
by sjm69
AL0500 wrote:Drummoyne pick up... I have a set from my wife's 07 Outback in the shed that I do not need in the next few months.

?



Don't the out backs have a different connecting system to the liberty wagons ?.. Or are they the same

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 pm
by AL0500
sjm69 wrote:
AL0500 wrote:Drummoyne pick up... I have a set from my wife's 07 Outback in the shed that I do not need in the next few months.

?



Don't the out backs have a different connecting system to the liberty wagons ?.. Or are they the same



Never thought about it before.... Now you mention it, correct - the Outback racks connect to the roof rails.

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 am
by sjm69
Hay Nathan good to meet you today ,hope we can catch up on your way back
Nice car btw