Found: Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Found: Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby paggaz » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Found a set to borrow. Many thanks to Steve!

______________________________________________
This is somewhat urgent but just trying my luck here and hoping for the best.
Is anybody willing to temporarily part with their Gen 4 wagon roof racks? I'm currently in wollongong so I'm mainly asking the gong or sydney gents.

I will look after them as if they were mine and if anybody knows me, they'd know I look after all my possessions with the uttermost care. You will be repaid with many beers or equivalent. Roof racks will be returned when I return in mid Feb OR I can post them via e-go if you wish.

Reason being I'll be travelling up to Bundaberg QLD this Friday and need to pick up a small bbq on the way which I bought as a xmas present for my parents. The problem is lack of boot space (yes even with a wagon) because I'm also carrying a full interior of an SF5 forester.

Cheers,
Nathan
Last edited by paggaz on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
paggaz
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Townsville, QLD
Car: 2007 GT Spec.B Wagon Silver
Real name: Nathan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17423#p241526

WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby sjm69 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Pm me !!!
User avatar
sjm69
-stickered-
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: MY08 Premium Wagon
Real name: Steve

WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby sjm69 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 pm

You have a pm !!!
User avatar
sjm69
-stickered-
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: MY08 Premium Wagon
Real name: Steve

WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby sjm69 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:36 pm

If this works out, can you bring something up from the gong if you have room in the back ???and we can call it even
User avatar
sjm69
-stickered-
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: MY08 Premium Wagon
Real name: Steve

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby AL0500 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Drummoyne pick up... I have a set from my wife's 07 Outback in the shed that I do not need in the next few months.

?
Adam
- MY08 GTB tb STi Wagon
- MY07 Outback Premium
Image
User avatar
AL0500
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Sydney, Drummoyne
Car: MY08 GTB tb STi Wagon
Real name: Adam

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby paggaz » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Thanks for the offer Adam, but I've just organised it all with Steve. Cheers! :)
User avatar
paggaz
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Townsville, QLD
Car: 2007 GT Spec.B Wagon Silver
Real name: Nathan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17423#p241526

Re: Found: Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby Newbie GT » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi mate you are welcome to borrow mine
Newbie GT
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 pm
Location: Victoria

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby sjm69 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:43 am

AL0500 wrote:Drummoyne pick up... I have a set from my wife's 07 Outback in the shed that I do not need in the next few months.

?



Don't the out backs have a different connecting system to the liberty wagons ?.. Or are they the same
User avatar
sjm69
-stickered-
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: MY08 Premium Wagon
Real name: Steve

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby AL0500 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 pm

sjm69 wrote:
AL0500 wrote:Drummoyne pick up... I have a set from my wife's 07 Outback in the shed that I do not need in the next few months.

?



Don't the out backs have a different connecting system to the liberty wagons ?.. Or are they the same



Never thought about it before.... Now you mention it, correct - the Outback racks connect to the roof rails.
Adam
- MY08 GTB tb STi Wagon
- MY07 Outback Premium
Image
User avatar
AL0500
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Sydney, Drummoyne
Car: MY08 GTB tb STi Wagon
Real name: Adam

Re: WTBorrow!! Gen 4 wagon roof racks: NSW

Postby sjm69 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 am

Hay Nathan good to meet you today ,hope we can catch up on your way back
Nice car btw
User avatar
sjm69
-stickered-
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: MY08 Premium Wagon
Real name: Steve


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron